Saturday, October 17, 2009

Jack of all Trades.

Just call me Jack. Or Amber.

In any case, here I sit sick and bored, and sleepy. As odd as it sounds I have been sick all week but still managed to be extremely busy, which could explain why I've been sick all week.

What have I been doing? Nothing really, nothing huge, grand or important. But to me, stuff I've wanted to get done for a long time, and something I didn't plan on doing but still had lots of fun with.

I could go on and on, and I kinda want to BUT for the sake of everyone I'll just have a little show and tell.

So you've seen some of my clay stuff, well I've got more for you, and still more to come.

Heres what I got so far.


For those of you who don't watch Anime, (sadly I think thats all of you) This cute little guys name is Bonta-kun. He's from Full Metal Panic, which in Grant and I's opinion is one of the BEST animes out there. He's pretty much like a Micky Mouse in the show, well until the Hero uses his costume as battle gear, which explains the fatigues.


You don't even have to watch Anime to know what this guy is, even though he technically is Anime. POKEMON. Gotta catch them all. I actually haven't watched Pokemon for years, but I do like the show, and think Pokemon are very cute!
This is Squirtle, I made him for my little brothers birthday. Don't you love his tail? It was actually harder then it looks. It also fell off while he was cooking, which was nothing, Bonta-kun was decapitated.

Well meds are kicking in, so I'm going now. Bye.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Super cute Amber!! Will loves pokemon! I should have you make him a figure!
You are very talented!

Eric and Jill said...

Love the first one. Very well done Jack!