Friday, May 7, 2010

Head on a Pike.

I'm not so cruel to actually do something like that, am I?



Hrrmm... I guess I am. I probably shouldn't be giggling huh? Shame.


This head will eventually be put on a body and then be called Uzura. Who is Uzura? WHO, is Uzura? This is:






Ain't she sweet? She's from Princess Tutu. Which, if you know me at all, is an anime. It's a very girly cute Anime and I recommend it for girls ages 8 to forever. I know I got the hair a little, flat, but I think I've got her head pretty good.


There is a reason her head has been on a pike for months, I'm lazy and afraid of screwing her up. I know she can't stay a head but ... I like her this way :/


Anyway thought I'd share.

3 comments:

Eric and Jill said...

So I don't think its so much that the hair is flat but that it just doesn't have the flair at the end of it.

Also, speaking of your skills, I'm still waiting to see your pictures of the play.

The Gramber Bies said...

We didn't take pictures of the play, all the ones you can see on the blog are all I have. Sadly.

We did record it though, I'll get you a disc soon i promise.

Oh, you can't see her hair in the one I have another picture I didn't think I need to add but I will. It flairs at the end :D

Irish Roxs said...

Lovey Dovey Zura! I LOVE HER!! Princess Tutu is by far my favorite. Its sweet and innocent and combines fairy tales and adventure. You can thank me for making you watch it. And I thank you for showing me the bloopers so that I wanted to watch it.