Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Throwing in the Blogspot Towel - EDIT

Ok seriously people this is getting ridiculous. I can't maneuver pictures around without ruining my entire blog, and for each picture I add, the spaces grow exponentially. So I have to go around deleting spaces with increasing frustration. Or I have to upload the pictures IN THE RIGHT ORDER (cause try moving them afterwards and you're in for a real treat.. not.) and then write my blog around them

I CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!

I know I've been here for around 3 years, but I can NOT stand it any longer, Blogspot has done something with their system and I don't like it.

Just letting you know, I'll be hopefully moving to a new address. Or doing SOMETHING to save my sanity.

If any of you know how to fix this, please let me know, cause I really don't want to go through the hassle of moving and changing everything.

Thanks.

EDIT -

Ok, thanks to my awesome Sister-Inlaw Angie (I owe you babysitting) I've updated my editor, and now it looks new and shinny and didn't add a billion spaces to this post just because I wanted to edit it.  So far so good, hopefully this means I can stay.  We'll see.

2 comments:

Eric and Jill said...

yeah, I tend to just let the pictures go out of order instead.

Okie said...

Best of luck...I definitely agree with the pain of managing images on blogspot. If I really really really care about the formatting, I go into html mode and fix it up. But that ends up being more of a hassle than I usually have time for when doing a post, so I often just throw the pix in there randomly and ignore the ugliness.

If you figure out a better way, please share. :)