Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memory Lane..



1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

1 comment:

Eric and Jill said...

Sorry it took me so long to respond...but let me see...I always remember the many trips to Lagoon. But you can't forget the trips to The Fun Dome either and then singing all the way home every song we could think of.
Likewise I won't forget that night while we were all ready to fall asleep after we had spent probably an hour talking, laughing, gossiping and doing all the deep conversations one can only have if its after dark. Then while in the middle of my drifting off I hear you breath in deeply and immediately begin coughing, uncontrollably. That woke us all up once again. You and I then went into the bathroom trying to drink water which only made it stick to your throat. It was so funny but we were worried for a while.