Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Exhausted.

After seeing nothing but memorials for three days solid now, I have come to the conclusion that some of these just don't make any sense at all!  Some of them are really meaningful.  The Lincoln Memorial is an awesome place, and there are many others that just make you appreciate, and want to give honor to the people they were built for.  Then there are some that just make you say, "What!?  I have no idea what that is supposed to be depicting."  Just so you know what mean, I took a picture of one such monument.  If after seeing this picture, anybody wants to shed some light on it for me, please feel free.  I admit, I am kind of intrigued.  
Both Amber and I have kind of reached that point in this vacation, when you are having a lot of cool experiences and enjoying yourself, but your own home is starting to sound pretty darn good.  I think everybody reaches this point at one time or another unless you REALLY love traveling.  We are still excited about what is ahead, it is just a little harder to get out of bed in the morning.   Plus it is still better than having to go to work 8 to 5, so we are still really happy we are out here.  Home=Good.  Work=Bad!!!

The next picture is a dead giveaway to anybody who has gone and seen the new movie "Bolt."  I saw the archway and just couldn't resist.  For your enjoyment and mine........

"It's a good day to die!"










No comments: