Monday, November 28, 2011

Escape - sounds better when Dory says it.

Do you usually have to deal with chicken nuggets in between the seats of your car, Mr. Radio ad man? Because I don’t.



Laser hair removal isn’t cool, it’s unnatural and probably will be the leading cause of the Zombie apocalypse.



The best-misused word ever is ‘duct’. And in the roofing industry it is misused a LOT, and from all the repair descriptions I’ve read, I’m pretty sure ducts (always spelled: ducks) shouldn’t be allowed on roofs anymore.



Is it possible to kill a whole state? Because Idaho has got to go. Cindy-sue and Bobo need to move as does his family so that I can kill Idaho.


Mottos work, dude. I have a sticky note that reminds me daily to "think before I freak out" and you know what? It WORKS! Motto’s – the new lifesaver. Yum! It’s probably all cinnamony and delicious..



Even when my hair is the longest it ever been, it’s still too short.


King of Perssia is the best name for a city EVER! Do they have a King? Cause they totally should. Maybe everyone is King there, you know like a title without authority, because an entire city full of kings with authority would suck. That way girls could actually be princesses. Yup, I am now moving to King of Perssia.


Just because I stop chewing the inside of my mouth doesn't mean I can start on my tongue. Seriously me, stop!!


Boys will be boys even when they are men.



"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll.. "*laughing my bum off * such a silly phrase, makes me giggle



You know, I actually don't like Elvis, or Michael Jackson. Nothing about them do I like.


I love Katty Perry's song Mannequin though. "I want to hit you just to see if you'd cry". Girl after my own heart.

Proof of why I think I'm being followed around a'la Truman Show: I was at work and just logged into Staples Link to make my monthly order. Just as my screen poped up the radio announcer said "When was the last time you bought anything at Staples? Never right! That's why they aren't doing so well, until now.. blah blah blah..." Ya I was totally making an order right NOW! Thank you very much. Seriously my company alone could keep them in business.


Enough with all the spacing Blogspot, for reals, there are blogs somewhere that don't have any spaces! Ever think of anyone besides yourself? Why not share the space, huh?



Does this blog remind anyone of Twitter?

2 comments:

Irish Roxs said...

Well if you figure out how kill Idaho let know! I think I may help. Babe we've always known that you've been followed by invisible camera's, You've had more evidence then you probably should. So I'd watch your back and make sure no one's gunning for you. Loves!

Eric and Jill said...

You're so funny! Eric and I were just talking yesterday about how neither of us really care for Elvis or Michael Jackson. Totally love the phrase of boys will be boys because Eric fits that completely. He's already told me at least a dozen times how excited he is for Christmas!
And WHY are you so set on killing Idaho?